Sunday, August 30, 2009

summer's end


as the summer is coming to a close, i'm thinking how fun my summer's have been as a mom. as a kid, they were always fun. we were lucky enough to live next door to our cousins so we always had someone to play with. as soon as we were done breakfast we were outside ready to play until bedtime. sometimes so excited one of us forgot to put shorts on!! i won't say who. but as i got older i had summer jobs, and then when i got married we worked all the time it seemed.

but as a mom i've been so fortunate to stay home and raise my girls. i have come home the last three summers and they have been wonderful! i hope my girls will remember the fun times we've had, and i hope to keep creating memories with them. with that said, what is a favorite summer memory of yours?

2 comments:

Leah said...

you going out without your pants on... Ha ha. Just kidding! She shall remain nameless... My favorite summer memories are of camping, itty bitty ants, upside down cookies, and weddings...

Minwimm said...

didn't know you blogged. I will put you on my roll.