Monday, March 22, 2010

brownies

for those who know me, i will do anything for brownies. i love them!! love, love, love. but they are a main contributer for my extra poundage. recently we gave in to the p90x that is splattered all over the tv as of late. surprised to say i'm quite digging it. a great first week, if i do say so myself. however, on saturday i gave in easily, and made the girls what??? you guessed it. brownies. well i devoured them. i think i ate half a pan in two days.
good bye all my hard p90x work!!

so here's to a fresh, brownie- free week.

take care brownies. i'll see you in 90 days!!

2 comments:

Kass said...

Anything chocolate is my friend. I may have to make brownies now-dang.

Leah said...

Yummy! Now your blog post has given me a craving! Brownies are delicious! Good luck with the no brownies for 90 days! psquared.