Tuesday, June 17, 2008

First blog....EVER

I know about blogs, I've read blogs, and for the most part I hate blogs. So why did I decide to create a blog for my family and I? I really don't know. I guess I'm tired of bloggers putting their stupid thoughts out there like anybody really gives two craps. Which is kind of ironic since I'm essentially doing the same thing. So, I really don't expect you, the interested reader, to be logging on everyday to see what I in all my wisdom have to say about anything. This I do know: This will be somewhat of an anti-blog, a blog for people who hate bloggers and want to make fun of them. In addition this can be a quick stop to see what our family is up to.

Ugh....I think I need to take a shower now. Oh and by the way... No body cares about your stupid life or what you think about so stop blogging you idiots.

-Brad

No comments: