Wednesday, June 18, 2008

My husband

Well yes folks that's him in all his glory. The anti- people guy. He really is a great guy. A great husband and a great father. He's in his last semester of school and he will graduate as an officer with his degree in Criminal Justice. Then he will commision and we will take the world by storm. Who knows where we'll be stationed but it will be exciting none the less. Right now we are in Calgary for the summer. I'm working for my brother and his wife seeing we're here for so long. Brad has an Army camp this summer for a month so I always come home to get support from my family. I always have fun when I come home, but I'm not sure about Brad.

We have two girls. Hannah,5. Ainnsley, 2. We are Republicans and I'm a Vegan. Those two points right there are the reasons why some people love us and some people hate us. Take your pick. We have amo for both.

Enjoy our blog. We don't get offended easily, so have fun with us!!

Love,
B&B

No comments: