Thursday, June 3, 2010

the truth about me

i absolutely love my life. i have a wonderful husband who loves me regardless, three beautiful, healthy girls and we all like each other pretty well. it's easy to say i am very fulfilled.
that being said, here's the truth about me. my house is always just a little untidy. i hate housework. i get tired of it. it's the same thing day in and day out.
i am most always in my work out clothes, aka. pajamas. and that's how it's been for six years. i only change if i'm meeting someone or have an appointment. so yes, i am a chick who wears pj's at walmart.
i hate doing make up. i wouldn't be caught dead without my make up as a teenager, but now it's just a tedious task.
my kids watch more than the recommended two hours of tv a day. then the other hours they're on the computer or ds.
i cannot function without caffeine. it's the absolute first thing i do in the morning. i am truly addicted.
i hate my hair. i'm never happy with it.
i love tattoos. i wish i had more, and i wish mr h had some.
i love to cook, but i hate the clean up. i'd eat out everyday if i could, however that would just add to the 50 lbs i need to lose.
i'm the worst dieter in the world. i almost never last day one.
i like to exercise, but am too lazy to do it regularly.
my favorite thing to do is watch tv in bed.
so that's the truth. i completely understand if half of you remove yourself, and the other half........ welcome to the club.

4 comments:

Leah said...

Awesome! Love it!! So funny, and for the record, I love you regardless as well! Pots and Pans!

Erica said...

LOVED this post!! Perfection is only an illusion in this life and I appreciate you being so real.
Josh has 8 (!) fillings in his mouth and right now is on antibiotics because one of said filled teeth is infected. And I'm a dental assistant. And my father's a dentist. Awesome. I swear I don't feed him straight sugar.

Catherine Dabels said...

Are you trying to say that there are OTHER clothes than just jammies? I absolutely DON'T believe it! And if it's true then I need to go shopping..... and while I'm out I'll grab myself about 300 cans of my beverage of addiction.

Minwimm said...

Isn't honesty liberating!